Thank you for visiting our website to learn more about us. Loyola Physician Partners is focused on enhancing our communication with our network of providers. We have many updated resource documents located on the LPP Portal for your convenience. Please contact your Network Liaison if you need assistance.
Sample resources available on the LPP portal:
Join Loyola Physician Partners
Joining Loyola Physician Partners, a clinically integrated network, begins with the completion of a pre-application. A pre-application can be obtained by contacting your Network Liaison if you are practicing under an existing contracted organization. If you are a new group to Loyola Physician Partners or an independent practitioner, please contact either:
Manager, Payer Relations-Population Health
As a participant in LPP, you will have access to a number of resources, one being your Network Liaison. Your liaison will support you by providing education and updates on LPP's ongoing initiatives. Additionally, they will provide regular updates on your performance under our value-based arrangements and help you to identify opportunities, specific to your practice, for improvement. They are also a source for shared best practices among our clinically integrated network.
Preliminary Requirements to Join Our Network
- Board certification/Board-eligible in practicing specialty
- Current Illinois licensure
- No sanctions by state and/or federal agencies or medical board
- Admitting privileges or coverage at one of our participating facilities: Loyola University Medical Center, MacNeal Hospital, Gottlieb Memorial Hospital, Weiss Memorial Hospital, and West Suburban Medical Center
- Initial and ongoing willingness to practice differently and engage in performance improvement initiatives and network priorities
- Office Hours for Primary Care Providers are required to include a minimum of 8 hours per month outside the hours of 9:00am – 6:00pm Monday – Friday.
For Advanced Practice Providers
Board Certification through the American college of Nurse Midwives, American Nurses Credentialing Center, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, American Midwifery Certification Board, Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, National Certification Corporation (Women’s Health Nurse Practitioners and Neonatal Nurse Practitioners only), or Accreditation Board for Specialty Nursing Certification.
For Physician Assistants
Board Certification through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Provider Required Notification
This is a reminder that your Network Liaison must be notified of any change(s) in writing, including the effective date at least ninety (90) days prior to the change. This includes but is not limited to:
- Physician retirements, terminations or new providers joining the group
- Office hours, address, phone numbers
- Tax ID or NPI changes (all which require a new W-9)
- Change in office manager, email or billing service