At Loyola Medicine, we value your time and feedback as we care for your health.
How to Reach the Right Service or Person
You can reach nearly any service or department, from bill payment to doctors' offices to scheduling for procedures or tests, by calling 888-584-7888.
Other Useful Phone Numbers
- TDD/TTY line for those who are deaf or hard of hearing: 708-216-4030
- Patient Relations: 708-216-5140
- Patient Financial Services: 800-424-4840
- Patient Financial Counselors: 800-424-4840
- Billing Issues: 708-216-5000
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital: 708-681-3200
- Gottlieb Center for Fitness: 708-538-5790
- Medical Records: 708-216-8460; fax 708-216-5615. To request a copy of your medical records, please visit our Medical Records page.
Please feel free to submit a comment or question on our form below. You may choose which department receives your message, or we will help find the right place.
We care about your experience at Loyola Medicine. Our Patient Relations staff welcomes your feedback and can answer your questions at 708-216-5140. Or you may leave a comment below.
We also welcome your letters.
Our mailing address is:
2160 S. First Ave.
Maywood, IL 60153
For questions about your health or follow-up care, please contact your doctor by calling 888-584-7888 or sending a message through myLoyola, our secure patient site where you can send your doctor a message, request or schedule an appointment and see test results. Learn more about myLoyola.
If you are having a medical emergency, call 911.
Comments & Questions
If you have a question or comment about our services, fill out the fields below, then click the "Submit Comments" button. A correct email address is necessary for a reply. When you submit your comments, you will receive a confirmation notice by email. (If you do not receive a confirmation, we did not receive your email address properly and we will be unable to contact you with a response.) If you do not want a response, feel free to simply send your comments or suggestions.