- Comprehensive Cancer Treatment
Loyola offers a rare approach to cancer treatment with truly integrated clinical teams who offer a personalized care plan in one visit.
All Cancer Treatments
State-of-the-Art Treatments for All Cancer Types
As one of the leading academic medical centers in the country, Loyola Medicine offers a wide variety of cancer treatment options to its patients. Our highly trained doctors, faculty and staff perform the most advanced treatments available—whether that is cancer surgery, radiation therapy or chemotherapy. Using the latest research and advanced technology, our goal in all cancer treatments is to remove your tumor, reduce cancer symptoms, minimize side effects and improve cancer survival.
Loyola is pleased to offer the following treatments to our cancer patients:
- Bone marrow transplant
- Cancer surgery (surgical oncology)
- Center for Cranial Base Surgery
- Dilation and Curettage (D&C)
- Endoscopic cranial base surgery
- Hematology oncology
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Intrabeam intraoperative radiation therapy (IORT)
- Kidney transplant