Heart Experts Provide Comprehensive Treatment Plans for Complex Cases
Whether you have a congenital heart disease or increased heart disease risk due to factors such as high cholesterol, hypertension or being overweight, Loyola Medicine is proud to partner with you and your referring physician to develop a comprehensive treatment plan that will help you improve your condition and your quality of life.
Through cardiac consultation, we are honored to collaborate with you and your referring physician to discuss treatment options related to preventive measures and lifestyle changes, advanced lipid management and acute cardiac conditions needing attention. In addition, our experts are able to provide assistance if you are seeking a second opinion.
Living with heart disease can be difficult for you and the members of your family. Whether you are a patient or a supportive loved one, Loyola Medicine is committed to helping you navigate diagnosis and treatment by providing comprehensive services that help to treat body, mind and spirit.
Why Choose Loyola for Heart Care?
Loyola excels at treating even the most complex cardiac cases. Whether you are seeking a second opinion or have had multiple cardiac surgeries with little relief, experts at Loyola can provide the expert care you need to improve your outcome and help you resume your normal quality of life.
Multidisciplinary Approach to Diagnosing and Treating Heart Problems
Our multidisciplinary team of cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, neurologists, endocrinologists and other specialists who are leaders in their field work together, with your referring physician, to devise the best treatment plan for you. Supported by a team of skilled nurses, advanced nursing practitioners, technicians, dietitians and pharmacists, your care at Loyola will include:
- Complete medical history and physical exam to provide comprehensive cardiac risk assessment
- Advanced diagnostic tools such as CT scan, MRI, echocardiogram and home monitoring
- Medical management techniques such as stress management, how to lose weight, and reduce overeating
- Heart risk assessment and preventive measures for asymptomatic patients who may be at higher risk for developing cardiac disease
- Consultation with specialists, including interventional cardiologists, electrophysiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, peripheral vascular specialists, heart failure specialists and pediatric and adult congenital cardiologists to treat complex cardiovascular disease
When you choose Loyola for your cardiac care, you have access to a world-class, multidisciplinary team of experts, the latest diagnostic tools and technology and advanced clinical trials.