Current FPMRS Fellows
Yufan Brandon Chen, MD
Graduating June 2020
Dr. Brandon Chen is a third year fellow in the FPMRS program. He joins us after completing his Ob/Gyn residency training at Kaiser Permanente. He attended medical school at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York. Dr. Chen will complete his fellowship training in June of 2020
- Chen BY, Main JS, Sklar DM, Morrill MY, Development of Vesicouterine Fistula with Necrotic Leiomyoma Inside the Bladder 24 Months After Uterine Artery Embolization. Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015, Oct; Pub Status: Submitted
- Chen, BY (2014). Managing Bladder Dysfunction Oral Presentation presented at Grand rounds, San Francisco, CA
- Chen, BY. (2015). Bladder Trainer. Http//www.bladdertrainer.com, Pub Status: Published.
Hayley Barnes, MD
Dr. Hayley Barnes is a second year fellow in the FPMRS program. She joins us after completing her Ob/Gyn residency training at The University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. She attended medical school at Saint Louis University School of Medicine. Dr. Barnes is a very welcome addition to our fellowship program.
- Barnes H1, Harrison R1, Huffman L1, Medlin E2, Spencer R1, Al-Niaimi A3. The Adoption of Single-port Laparoscopy for Full Staging of Endometrial Cancer: Surgical and Oncology Outcomes and Evaluation of the Learning Curve. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2017 Sep - Oct;24(6):1029-1036. doi: 10.1016/j.jmig.2017.06.017. Epub 2017 Jun 27. PMID: 28662990
- Barnes, Hayley C., Lisa K. Cannada, and J. Tracy Watson. A clinical evaluation of alterative fixation techniques for medical malleolus fractures.. Injury. 2014, Sep; 45(9): 1365-1367 PMID 25042063
- Brown HW, Barnes HC, Giles DL, McAchran S. (2015). Compliance with prescribed pelvic floor physical therapy when patients consult with a physical therapist at their initial urogynecologic evaluation. Poster presented at American Urogynecologic Society 36th Annual Scientific Meeting; Seattle, WA
- Barnes, H, Al-Niaimi, A. (2015) The adoption of single port laparoscopy for full staging of endometrial cancer. Or al Presentation presented at: American Academy of Gynecologic Laparoscopists Annual Scientific Meeting; Las Vegas, NV.
- Barnes, H, Cannada, L,Watson, J.. (2013). A clinical evaluation of alternative fixation techniques for medial malleolus fractures. Oral Presentation presented at : American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Annual Scientific Meeting; Chicago, IL
- Brown HW, Barnes HC, Giles DL, McAchran S. (2015) Compliance with prescribed pelvic floor physical therapy presented at: International Continence Society Annual Scientific Meeting; Montreal, QC. CAN.
Lauren Westbay, MD
Dr. Lauren Westbay is a first year fellow in the FPMRS program. She joins us after completing her Ob/Gyn residency training and medical school at Loyola University Medical Center and Stritch School of Medicine. She attended Georgetown University for her undergraduate degree. Dr. Westbay is a very welcome addition to our fellowship program.
- Bresler L, Westbay LC, Fitzgerald CM. Bladder Pain Syndrome in Women. JAMA. Epub 2019 November 22.Ye AL, Adams W, Westbay LC, Fitzgerald CM. Evaluating Disability-Related Quality of Life in Women With Chronic Pelvic Pain. Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg. 2019 August 15.
- Feinberg EC, Westbay, L, Hirshfeld-Cytron J, Niederberger CS, Uhler ML. Increasing access to fertility care through creation of a private foundation: the Chicago experience. Fertility and Sterility. 2017 October
- Westbay LC, Cao L, Burnett-Zeigler I, Reizine N, Barton B, Ippolito D, et al. Mental Health-Related Healthcare Use Following Bilateral Deep Brain Stimulation For Parkinson’s Disease. J Parkinsons Dis. 2015;5(3):497–504.
- Bresler, L, Westbay, L, Joyce, C., Tulke, M., Fitzgerald, C.M. (2018). Acupuncture for Female Interstitial Cystitis/Painful Bladder Syndrome: A Randomized Controlled Trial. (Oral poster) PFD Week American Urogynecologic Society, Chicago.
- Westbay, L., Brincat, C., & Fitzgerald, C. (2015, October). Multi-disciplinary chronic pelvic pain program: patient reported clinical outcomes. PFD Week American Urogynecologic Society, Seattle.
- Westbay, L., Burnett-Zeigler, I., Barton, B., Cao, L.,Ippolito, D., Reizine, N., Weaver, F., & Stroupe, K. (2012, October). Mental Health Healthcare Use Following Bilateral Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson’s disease. 33rd Annual St. Albert’s Day 2012.