Thank you for your interest in the Loyola University Medical Center FPMRS fellowship program. We take great pride in our fellowship and are always interested in meeting future colleagues of our subspecialty. Applications for the 2020 academic year will be accepted through ERAS until March 1, 2020. The program does not accept applications through any other venue. Once the FPMRS faculty have reviewed all the applications, invitations to interview will be sent by April of 2020.
Following are the interviews for the 2020 fellowship position:
- Wednesday, May 13th, 2020
- Thursday, May 14th, 2020
There is a social outing on Wednesday evening for the invited applicants to get to know the FPMRS faculty, fellows and staff in a comfortable setting.
When applying to our program, all applications must contain the following information to be considered complete:
- All required ERAS documents - including USMLE Scores
- Curriculum Vitae (Through ERAS)
- Personal Statement
- Current Photograph
- Three to four letters of recommendation
- CREOG Scores sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Foreign medical graduates must have one year of clinical experience in the United States. Observerships and research are not considered clinical experience. Clerkships at American hospitals are clinical experience.
- Foreign medical graduates should be ECFMG certified before applying.
- We have no policy regarding year of graduation
- We accept J-1 visas
- We do not sponsor H1B visas
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please e-mail Carmen Pagan at email@example.com