Loyola Medicine’s mission to treat the human spirit extends to serving you and the community. In fiscal year 2016, Loyola provided more than $145 million in services, programs and activities to support the health of our local communities.
Learn more about how Loyola is serving communities through healthcare, training future healthcare professionals and advancing medical research.
- LUMC CHNA Implementation Strategy (FY17-19)
- GMH CHNA Implementation Strategy (FY17-19)
- 2016 Loyola Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2016 CHNA 2016 Report Appendices
- Community Benefit Summary FY15
- Loyola CHNA Implementation Strategy (FY14-16)
- GMH CHNA Implementation Plan (FY14-16)
- IRS Form 990 Schedule H
- 2013 Loyola Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2012 Loyola Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2012 Loyola CHNA Report Appendix I
- 2012 Loyola CHNA Report Appendix II
Need Health Insurance?
There are new, affordable insurance options available for patients without insurance. Learn more.
Do you have a comment about Community Benefit?
We welcome your questions or comments regarding our most recent Community Health Needs Assessment report. Please contact the Loyola Medicine Community Benefit Department at 708-216-4600 or submit your message below. Please provide your e-mail address if you would like a response.