Loyola Medicine’s mission to treat the human spirit extends to serving you both on our campus and in your community. In fiscal year 2015, Loyola provided more than $162 million in services, programs and activities to support the health of our local communities.
Learn more about how Loyola is serving communities through healthcare, training future healthcare professionals and advancing medical research.
- LUMC CHNA Implementation Strategy (FY17-19)
- GMH CHNA Implementation Strategy (FY17-19)
- 2016 LUHS Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2016 CHNA 2016 Report Appendices
- Community Benefit Summary FY15
- Loyola CHNA Implementation Strategy (FY14-16)
- GMH CHNA Implementation Plan (FY14-16)
- 2013 LUHS Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2012 LUHS Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2012 LUHS CHNA Report Appendix I
- 2012 LUHS CHNA Report Appendix II
Need Health Insurance?
There are new, affordable insurance options available for patients without insurance. Learn more.