Visiting hours for most hospital patients are 9 am - 9 pm daily. Hours for some patients and in some units vary, and so it is best to ask the patient's care team. Overnight passes are necessary for all overnight guests and are issued by the security department, with the approval of the nursing supervisor.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Children are restricted from some areas.
- Visitation is 24 hours a day.
- Children are welcome.
- Hours vary. Please check with the patient’s care team.
- Parents or legal guardians are allowed 24 hours a day.
- Relatives, including siblings, may visit noon – 9 pm when accompanied by the patient’s parent or guardian.
- Parents are allowed 24 hours a day.
- Regular visiting hours are 4 – 7 pm.
- Visiting hours are weekdays 6:30 - 9 pm and weekends and holidays 2 - 9 pm.