Understanding your Medicare insurance options can seem confusing and even overwhelming at times. Whether you are new to Medicare or have previously enrolled in Medicare, the ever-changing insurance options can make choosing the right plan challenging. Loyola University Medical Center offers a FREE helpline service via MedicareCompareUSA as an unbiased agent to help you make the best decision for your healthcare insurance needs. This service will allow you to compare the plans available and identify plans that your provider currently accepts that are within your budget.
Call Toll-free: 1-888-482-4976
Serviced by MedicareCompareUSA*
Call the Medicare Insurance Helpline to:
- Better define your Medicare insurance needs and preferences
- Identify the Medicare plans accepted by your providers
- Compare and enroll in Medicare plans accepted by Loyola University Medical Center in an unbiased manner with no pressure to purchase
- Identify a Medicare prescription plan that covers all your medications at the lowest cost
- Apply for coverage with the Medicare plan of your choice
The Medicare Insurance Helpline is serviced by MedicareCompareUSA, an independent insurance agency representing Medicare plans accepted by Loyola University Medical Center. MedicareCompareUSA affiliated agents are extensively trained to assist patients with Medicare plan comparisons and to help match plans to the specific needs, preferences and budget of the patient.
Request an appointment online or call toll-free 1-888-482-4976 for assistance.
*MedicareCompareUSA is an independent insurance agency that is not affiliated with the federal Medicare program. All services provided at no cost; MedicareCompareUSA and its affiliated agents are paid directly by the Medicare plan chosen by the beneficiary.