Loyola Medicine accepts many types of insurance, including policies from major insurers, dental and vision plans, Medicare replacement and supplemental policies, Medicaid, Affordable Care Act plans, and other coverage. Note: Most HMO plans require a referral from your primary care provider. Please check with your insurance carrier if you have questions about your benefits.
Find more information about insurance on our website:
- Medicare Insurance Helpline*
- Toll-free: (888) 482-4976
- Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Click here to request a consultation online
- Affordable Care Act and Healthcare Marketplace insurance
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- Insurance information, Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Insurance information, MacNeal Hospital
*serviced by MedicareCompareUSA, an independent insurance agency that is not affiliated with the federal Medicare program. All services provided at no cost; MedicareCompareUSA and its affiliated agents are paid directly by the Medicare plan chosen by the beneficiary.