Cancer Patient Educators Available by Phone
Whether you are concerned about your hereditary risk of cancer, have been diagnosed with a specific cancer type, or have a loved one who has been diagnosed with cancer, Loyola Medicine is committed to helping care for you and your family.
Loyola is one of the nation’s premier medical centers for cancer treatment, and we provide the highest level of patient care, research and education. This includes ensuring that our patients have the information and guidance they need.
Loyola is pleased to offer dedicated phone support staffed by experienced oncology nurses who understand the nuances of cancer diagnosis, treatment and care. Regardless of the level of attention you need, the highly skilled team at Loyola provides the expertise and compassion to help you navigate your journey by offering the following services:
- Assistance scheduling your first appointment
- Connecting you with doctors and clinicians for your specific cancer type
- Connecting you with our financial services department
- Details on our specialty cancer clinics
- Details on what you may need to bring to your first appointment
- Information about cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Information about cancer screening and risk assessment services
- Information about clinical trials available at the Cardinal Bernardin Cancer Center
- Information about support services for patients and their families at Loyola and in the community
Contact Cancer Answers
Loyola is here to help. Contact one of our highly skilled oncology nurses at 708-CAN-HELP, or 708-226-4357. The phone line is staffed from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday. If you are calling after hours, a message center will gladly take your information and your call will be returned the next business day.