About the Gift Shop
If you are searching for a special present to let someone know you care, Lori's Gifts sells a wide selection of pick-me-ups, including cards, flower arrangements, candy and balloons, as well as convenience items, such as stamps, snacks and magazines.
Lori's Gifts at Loyola University Medical Center is open seven days a week, with evening hours:
- Monday – Friday, 8 am – 8 pm
- Saturday – Sunday and holidays, 9 am – 7 pm
The shop offers a wide assortment of gifts and necessities, and the staff will create a gift bag or basket for you. Custom gifts include:
- Get well and thinking-of-you gift baskets
- Special occasion baskets
- Fresh flower arrangements
- Balloon bouquets, including musical balloons.
The shop is stocked with:
- Games and plush animals
- Baby gifts
- Inspirational and religious gifts
- Jewelry and watches
- Collectible figurines
- Fragrances for women and men
- Sweaters, scarves and handbags
- Greeting cards
- Select gift cards
- Cancer support items
- Seasonal gifts
- Home décor accents
- Slippers and pajamas
- Journals, pens, pencils
- Newspapers, magazines and puzzle books
- Snacks, gum and drinks
- Personal care items, such as lip balm, lotion and hairbrushes
For the convenience of our patients, Lori's Gifts rents breast pumps and other breast-feeding supplies.
Shop by Phone
Phone orders are welcome during shop hours by calling 708-216-5397. There is no minimum purchase and purchases can be delivered within the hospital at no additional cost. The shop accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
You also may order online for free same-day delivery from the shop directly to a patient or employee at the medical center.
Lori's Gifts operates more than 300 shops for hospitals and professional offices throughout the United States.