What is myLoyola?
myLoyola is Loyola Medicine’s free online patient account that enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health. With myLoyola, you can use the Internet to:
- Schedule or request medical appointments
- View your health summary from the myLoyola electronic health record
- View test results
- Pay your bill online and manage your account
- Access trusted health information resources
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team
For more information, check out our frequently asked questions.
How to Sign Up
Patients who wish to participate will be issued a myLoyola activation code during their clinic visit. This code will enable you to login and create your own user ID and password.
The code is on the "After Visit Summary" you received at your most recent doctor's visit, or you may call 888-584-7888 to request a code or to have a code emailed to you. You may also ask your doctor's office for a code at your next appointment.
When you sign up at myLoyola, you will need to enter:
- Your activation code
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Your date of birth
You will create a username and password for secure access to the site.