Whether you're an employer or an employee, Loyola Medicine's occupational health services offer a wide range of programs designed to help you meet your own or your employees’ medical needs. Our practitioners partner with employers, employees, insurance case adjustors and risk reviewers, among others.
Loyola can assist companies in many aspects of employee health and wellness, including work-related injury care, medical exams, wellness physicals and pre-placement drug screenings. Our comprehensive program includes doctors and medical staff specializing in occupational health. Backed by their colleagues in a broad range of specialty and primary care, Loyola's occupational health practitioners provide a full continuum of care.
Medical Treatment Authorization Form
For your convenience, you can download the Medical Treatment Authorization Form for Occupational Health Clients.
If you are an occupational health client, this form should accompany your employee to the Loyola Center for Occupational Health, located at 1211 W. Roosevelt Road in Maywood, to expedite medical treatment services.
This form is used strictly for occupational health clients, not Loyola Medicine employees. If there are any questions regarding this form, please contact 708-531-7911.
Loyola’s occupational health program provides a wide range of services to address the needs of employees and employers. We want to help you maintain a safe work environment and address any injuries that occur. We provide comprehensive diagnosis and treatment in a compassionate environment. Our services include:
Injury and Illness Management
- 24-hour emergency department services
- Case management
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) reviews
- Follow-up care
- Initial work-related injury treatment
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Medical Surveillance Examinations
- Heavy metals screening
- Pulmonary function testing
- Respirator use physicals
Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Breath alcohol testing
- Chemical dependency treatment
- Drug screens (five and 10 panel)
- Fitness for duty (FFD) assessments
- Medical review officer services (MRO)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) drug screens
- Substance abuse referrals
Customized Onsite Services
- Ergonomic assessments of the workplace or job site
- Health and prevention screenings
- Nursing services, including immunizations and flu shots
In addition, Loyola’s occupational health specialists offer a wellness assessment program, dedicated to helping a company's employees enjoy the best health possible at every stage of life.
For more information about Loyola's occupational health services, call 708-531-7900.