Occupational health services will no longer be offered at Loyola Medicine, effective October 31, 2016. Loyola continues to offer physical rehabilitation services at our Roosevelt Road location in Maywood. If you have any questions about rehabilitation services and programs at Loyola, please call us at 888-584-7888.
Medical Treatment Authorization Form
For your convenience, you can download the Medical Treatment Authorization Form for Occupational Health Clients.
If you are an occupational health client, this form should accompany your employee to the Loyola Center for Occupational Health, located at 1211 W. Roosevelt Road in Maywood, to expedite medical treatment services.
This form is used strictly for occupational health clients, not Loyola Medicine employees. If there are any questions regarding this form, please contact 708-531-7911.
Loyola’s occupational health program provides a wide range of services to address the needs of employees and employers. We want to help you maintain a safe work environment and address any injuries that occur. We provide comprehensive diagnosis and treatment in a compassionate environment. Our services include:
Injury and Illness Management
- 24-hour emergency department services
- Case management
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) reviews
- Follow-up care
- Initial work-related injury treatment
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Medical Surveillance Examinations
- Heavy metals screening
- Pulmonary function testing
- Respirator use physicals
Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Breath alcohol testing
- Chemical dependency treatment
- Drug screens (five and 10 panel)
- Fitness for duty (FFD) assessments
- Medical review officer services (MRO)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) drug screens
- Substance abuse referrals
Customized Onsite Services
- Ergonomic assessments of the workplace or job site
- Health and prevention screenings
- Nursing services, including immunizations and flu shots
In addition, Loyola’s occupational health specialists offer a wellness assessment program, dedicated to helping a company's employees enjoy the best health possible at every stage of life.
For more information about Loyola's occupational health services, call 708-531-7900.