MAYWOOD, Ill. – Thirty-six Loyola University Medical Center physicians have been named to Chicago magazine’s 2016 Top Doctors list.
The Top Doctors list is published in the January, 2016 issue of Chicago magazine, on newsstands now.
Castle Connolly, a healthcare research and information company, compiled the Top Doctors list for Chicago magazine. Castle Connolly conducts an annual survey of all licensed physicians nationwide. Physicians are asked to nominate as many as 10 physicians they consider the best in their own specialty and as many as three they consider the best in other specialties. They are asked to take into account factors such as education, hospital appointment, board certifications and bedside manner.
Doctors could not nominate themselves, nor pay to appear on the list.
Chicago magazine’s 2016 Top Doctors list includes the following 36 Loyola University Medical Center physicians:
- Kathy Albain, MD. Medical Oncology;
- Gerard Aranha, MD. Surgery;
- Mamdouh Bakhos, MD. Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery;
- James Berman, MD, Pediatric Gastroenterology;
- Jose Biller, MD, Neurology;
- Charles Bouchard, MD. Ophthalmology;
- Bipan Chand, MD. Surgery;
- Joseph Clark, MD. Medical Oncology;
- Robert Dieter, MD. Interventional Cardiology;
- Bahman Emami, MD. Radiation Oncology;
- Mary Ann Emanuele, MD. Endocrinology;
- Robert Flanigan, MD. Urology;
- Ellen Gaynor, MD. Medical Oncology;
- Jean Ricci Goodman, MD. Maternal/Fetal Medicine;
- Joel Hardin, MD. Cardiology;
- David Hatch, MD, Pediatric Urology;
- Alain Heroux, MD. Cardiology;
- Andrew Hotaling, MD. Otolaryngology;
- Paul Kuo, MD. Surgery;
- John Leonetti, MD. Otolaryngology;
- Fred Leya, MD. Interventional Cardiology;
- Terry Light, MD. Hand Surgery;
- Christopher Loftus, MD. Neurological Surgery;
- John Lopez, MD. Interventional Cardiology;
- James McDonnell, MD. Ophthalmology;
- Jonathan Muraskas, MD, Neonatal Medicine;
- Sucha Nand, MD. Hematology;
- J. Paul O'Keefe, MD. Infectious Disease;
- Ronald Potkul, MD. Gynecologic Oncology;
- Theodore Saclarides, MD. Colon and Rectal Surgery;
- Garry Sigman, MD. Pediatrics;
- William Small, Jr., MD. Radiation Oncology;
- James Stankiewicz, MD. Otolaryngology;
- Patrick Stiff, MD. Hematology/Oncology;
- Wickii Vigneswaran, MD, Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery; and
- David Wilber, MD. Cardiac Electrophysiology.