MAYWOOD, IL – Forty-six Loyola Medicine physicians have been named to Chicago magazine’s 2018 Top Doctors list.
The Top Doctors list is published in the January 2018 issue of Chicago magazine.
Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., a healthcare research and information company, compiled the Top Doctors list for Chicago magazine. Castle Connolly's online nomination process is open to all licensed physicians in the United States.
Physicians are able to nominate doctors in any specialty in any part of the country. The doctors' educational and professional experience is carefully screened before final selection is made among those physicians most highly regarded by their peers. Doctors cannot nominate themselves, nor pay to appear on the list.
Chicago magazine’s 2018 Top Doctors list includes the following Loyola Medicine physicians:
- Kathy Albain, MD (medical oncology)
- Joseph Clark, MD (medical oncology)
- Bahman Emami, MD (radiation oncology)
- Ellen Gaynor, MD (medical oncology)
- Sucha Nand, MD (hematology)
- Ronald Potkul, MD (gynecologic oncology)
- William Small, Jr., MD (radiation oncology)
- Patrick Stiff, MD (hematology)
- Alain Heroux, MD (cardiovascular disease)
- Lloyd Klein, MD (cardiovascular disease)
- Fred Leya, MD (interventional cardiology)
- John Lopez, MD (interventional cardiology)
- David Wilber, MD (cardiac electrophysiology)
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Eva Bading, MD
- Susan Locke, MD
- James Boblick, MD
- William Boblick, Jr., MD
- Maureen Fearon, MD
- Michael Gill, MD, PhD,
- Brian Ing, MD
- Mary Jo Liszek, MD
- Gregory Ozark, MD
- Robert Sulo, MD
- Linda Tayeh, MD
- Keith Veselik, MD
- Terry Light, MD (hand surgery)
Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery