Please call 888-584-7888 for this location’s hours of operation.
Loyola Medicine at Palos Health South Campus
Loyola Medicine has expanded primary care and services in the southwest suburbs with the new clinics at Palos Health South Campus. The south campus location offers convenient access to ancillary services, including the latest imaging and laboratory technology.
The new building (Building A) includes expanded clinic space, the Loyola Center for Cancer Care & Research, Radiation Oncology Center on the lower level.
Services offered at Loyola Medicine at Palos Health South Campus:
Loyola Center for Cancer Care & Research
- Chemotherapy and Infusion Therapy (Building C, First Floor)
- Radiation Oncology (Building A, Lower Level)
- Surgical Oncology (Building A, First Floor)
New Ambulatory Care Center (Building A)
- Bariatrics and Weight Loss Surgery
- Digestive Health
- Ear, Nose and Throat Care
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Orthopaedic Care
- Pain Management
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Primary Care
- Women’s Health
- Outpatient surgery center with three operating rooms and one procedure room for same-day surgeries/procedures
- 15 preoperative/postoperative bays with two dedicated to 23-hour care