Please call 888-584-7888 for this location’s hours of operation.
Loyola Center for Health at Oakbrook Terrace
The Loyola Center for Health at Oakbrook Terrace is on the west side of Summit Avenue between Roosevelt and Butterfield Roads. The clinic offices are in two buildings: 1S224 and 1S260.
The Loyola Center for Health at Oakbrook Terrace brings academic-level primary care, comprehensive world-class specialty care and high-level imaging services to one convenient, west suburban location. The center features:
- Advanced imaging services
- Cosmetic services and plastic surgery
- Medical specialists in more than a dozen specialties, including neurology and cardiology
- Orthopaedic services, including podiatry and sports medicine
- Otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat specialists) and audiology services
- Outpatient Surgery Center
- Pediatric specialists in many subspecialties
- Primary care for adults and children*
- Rehabilitative services
- Women’s services specialties, including obstetrics, gynecology and maternal/fetal medicine
*Please note: Primary care physicians are located in both buildings, 1S224 and 1S260. Be sure to confirm the building number and office location of your physician.