For more information, call 888-584-7888.
Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Gottlieb Memorial Hospital is on North Avenue between Fifth and Ninth Avenues, about three miles north of Loyola University Medical Center.
Gottlieb Memorial Hospital is an acute care hospital with 255 licensed beds and a Level II Trauma Center. The Gottlieb campus, part of Loyola University Health System, is also home to:
- Gottlieb Adult Day Center
- Gottlieb Center for Fitness
- Gottlieb Professional Office Building
- Gottlieb Rehabilitation Services
- Home Health Services and Hospice Care
- Loyola Cancer Care & Research at the Marjorie G. Weinberg Cancer Center at Melrose Park
- Loyola Center for Health at Gottlieb
- Loyola Center for Metabolic Surgery & Bariatric Care at Melrose Park
Learn more at gottliebhospital.org.