- Loyola Medicine to Acquire MacNeal Hospital
Loyola Medicine has entered into a definitive agreement with Tenet Healthcare Corporation to acquire MacNeal Hospital in Berwyn.
- A Fluttery Heart Beat Can Signal a Problem
Atrial fibrillation is a rapid and irregular heartbeat, and the condition can be serious. Loyola’s cardiology and heart surgery program is nationally recognized for the diagnosis and treatment of AFib and other heart rhythm conditions.
- Regular Screening Helps Detect Breast Cancer Early
Loyola offers mammography at seven convenient locations. Make your appointment today and ask about 3D mammography.
- Loyola Medicine at Palos Health Offers Cancer Care and More
Turn to Loyola Medicine for advanced cancer care, orthopaedic surgery and other specialty medicine at Palos Health South Campus in Orland Park.
- U.S. News & World Report Names Loyola to 2017-2018 Best Hospitals List
Loyola Medicine ranks third in Illinois and has 6 nationally ranked specialties and is recognized in 10 types of care.