- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning Disorder
- Mood Disorder
About Dr. Pontikes
Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- University of Chicago/MacLean Center for Clinical Medical Ethics - Clinical Medical Ethics
- Cambridge Health Alliance/Harvard Medical School - Psychosomatic Medicine
American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology Subspecialty Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Electroconvulsive therapy in a patient with multiple sclerosis and recurrent catatonia Pontikes, T. K.; Dinwiddie, S. H., The journal of ECT
(1)Cuceu M, Pontikes T. ?The Physician and Community of Faithful in the Integrated Care of the Mentally Ill: An Orthodox Christian Discussion of the Physician?s Moral and Professional Obligations.? Christian Bioethics. Volume 22, Issue 3, December 2016, pages 301-314. [First published online September 14, 2016]
(2) Pontikes T, Dinwiddie S. ?ECT in a Patient with Multiple Sclerosis and Recurrent Catatonia.? The Journal of ECT. Volume 24, Issue 4, December 2010, pages 270-271.
(3) Flora K, Raftopoulos A, Pontikes T. ?A Look at the Evolution of the Self-Help Movement.? Journal of Groups in Addiction and Recovery. Volume 5, Issue 3 & 4, July 2010, pages 214-225.
(4) Flora K, Raftopoulos A, Pontikes T.
?Current Status of Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous in Greece: Factors Influencing Member Enrollment.? Journal of Groups in Addiction and Recovery. Volume 5, Issue 3 & 4, July 2010, pages 226-239.