- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Medication Management in Children/Adolescents
- Mood Disorders
- Psychological Issues Related to Medical Illness
- Psychopharmacology Consults
- Transitions/Adjustment Disorders
- Child Psychiatry
About Dr. Pontikes
Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- Electroconvulsive therapy in a patient with multiple sclerosis and recurrent catatonia Pontikes, T. K.; Dinwiddie, S. H., The journal of ECT
(1) Pontikes T, Dinwiddie S. “ECT in a Patient with Multiple Sclerosis and Recurrent Catatonia.” The Journal of ECT. Volume 24, Issue 4, December 2010, pages 270-271.
(2) Flora K, Raftopoulos A, Pontikes T. “A Look at the Evolution of the Self-Help Movement.” Journal of Groups in Addiction and Recovery. Volume 5, Issue 3 & 4, July 2010, pages 214-225.
(3) Flora K, Raftopoulos A, Pontikes T.
“Current Status of Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous in Greece: Factors Influencing Member Enrollment.” Journal of Groups in Addiction and Recovery. Volume 5, Issue 3 & 4, July 2010, pages 226-239.