- Anxiety Disorders
- Child Psychiatry
- Learning Disorders
- Medication Management in Children/Adolescents
- Mood Disorders
About Dr. Pontikes
Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology Subspecialty Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Electroconvulsive therapy in a patient with multiple sclerosis and recurrent catatonia Pontikes, T. K.; Dinwiddie, S. H., The journal of ECT
(1)Cuceu M, Pontikes T. “The Physician and Community of Faithful in the Integrated Care of the Mentally Ill: An Orthodox Christian Discussion of the Physician’s Moral and Professional Obligations.” Christian Bioethics. Volume 22, Issue 3, December 2016, pages 301-314. [First published online September 14, 2016]
(2) Pontikes T, Dinwiddie S. “ECT in a Patient with Multiple Sclerosis and Recurrent Catatonia.” The Journal of ECT. Volume 24, Issue 4, December 2010, pages 270-271.
(3) Flora K, Raftopoulos A, Pontikes T. “A Look at the Evolution of the Self-Help Movement.” Journal of Groups in Addiction and Recovery. Volume 5, Issue 3 & 4, July 2010, pages 214-225.
(4) Flora K, Raftopoulos A, Pontikes T.
“Current Status of Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous in Greece: Factors Influencing Member Enrollment.” Journal of Groups in Addiction and Recovery. Volume 5, Issue 3 & 4, July 2010, pages 226-239.