- Bladder Cancer
- Brain Tumors
- HDR Prostate Brachytherapy
- Kidney Cancer
- LDR Prostate Seed Brachytherapy
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate IMRT
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine Radiosurgery
- Testicular Cancer
About Dr. Solanki
- Adjuvant Radiotherapy Use by US Radiation Oncologists After Radical Cystectomy for Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer Solanki, A. A.; Martin, B.; Korpics, M.; Small, C.; Harkenrider, M. M.; Mitin, T., Clinical oncology (Royal College of Radiologists (Great Britain))
- Adjuvant Radiotherapy Versus Wait-and-See Strategy for Pathologic T3 or Margin-Positive Prostate Cancer: A Meta-Analysis Shaikh, M. P.; Alite, F.; Wu, M. J.; Solanki, A. A.; Harkenrider, M. M., American Journal of Clinical Oncology
- Concurrent chemotherapy is associated with improved survival in elderly patients with bladder cancer undergoing radiotherapy Korpics, M. C.; Block, A. M.; Martin, B.; Hentz, C.; Gaynor, E. R.; Henry, E.; Harkenrider, M. M.; Solanki, A. A., Cancer
- Observer Evaluation of a Metal Artifact Reduction Algorithm Applied to Head and Neck Cone Beam Computed Tomographic Images Korpics, M.; Surucu, M.; Mescioglu, I.; Alite, F.; Block, A. M.; Choi, M.; Emami, B.; Harkenrider, M. M.; Solanki, A. A.; Roeske, J. C., International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics
Dr. Solanki's research focuses on advancing the treatment of patients with GU malignancies, brain and spine tumors, and metastases from cancer.
These interests include the treatment of prostate cancer with high-dose-rate (HDR) prostate brachytherapy, and in particular the role of brachytherapy in patients with newly diagnosed prostate cancer and those who have failed standard external beam radiotherapy. Additionally he is interested in the use of stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) and stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT) for spine and brain tumors.
Additionally, Dr. Solanki is interested in research identifying innovative methods to use modern information technologies to improve patient safety and quality in radiation oncology.