Get text message reminders for your Loyola appointments
We've added a new service for patients who would like to be reminded of their Loyola appointments. Now you can receive an appointment reminder in a text message. If you would like to receive text message reminders, just let us know by taking these two steps:
- Share your cell phone with us at your next appointment or call 888-584-7888 to register your phone number for the service.
- Text the word Loyola to this number: 622622.
The new service will send you a confirmation that you've signed up. Then, 48 hours before an appointment with a Loyola provider, you will receive a text reminder. The text message reminder is one of several convenient services we offer our patients. Others include:
- myLoyola – our patient portal, where you can communicate with your doctor, make an appointment, pay a bill and manage your account, get test results and receive important healthcare reminders. myLoyola also is offered in Spanish.
- Online appointment request – Choose one of our hundreds of physicians by specialty and location.
- Interactive map – Find your way to appointments, services and locations at Loyola University Medical Center with the click of your computer mouse or swipe of your smart phone.