You are here
Loyola Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Loyola's recent move to make Gottlieb Memorial Hospital part of Loyola University Health System has brought some new benefits to our patients, such as all the comforts of a community hospital with Loyola’s high-level care, private and comfortable rooms and parking that is free and convenient.
Located just 3 miles north of Loyola's Maywood campus, Loyola Gottlieb Memorial Hospital is accessible from North Avenue, just west of First Avenue.
- General Gynecologic Surgery
- General Obstetrics
- Orthopaedic Joint Reconstruction
- 24/7, in-house Ob/Gyn physician and pediatrician
- Ob/Gyn nurses trained to manage the special needs of new mothers and their babies
- Post-operative care from orthopaedic nurses and therapists
Take a Tour
We invite you to view our tours of the general obstetrics facilities and the orthopaedics unit in preparation for your visits.