All about you, in every detail.
Specialized. An internist certified in prevention medicine will discuss health issues and conduct a comprehensive physical exam, tailored to your condition and concerns.
Actionable. Your evaluation will address risk factors to enable early intervention and provide information to empower good health and wellness.
Comprehensive. Your medical examination is likely to include the following:
For All Executives
- Health risk appraisal
- Medical examination
- Height and weight
- Body composition analysis
- Blood pressure
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Exercise stress test
- Spirometry (lung capacity)
- Fitness evaluation
- Nutrition assessment
- Risk reduction discussion
- Vision test/tonometry
- Complete metabolic panel
- Lipid profile
- For Men:
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Rectal exam
- Testicular exam
- For Women:
- Breast exam
- Pap smear
- Thyroid stimulation hormone
For Executives 40 to 49 Years Old
- Additional tests for women include a mammogram.
For Executives 50 and Older
- Additional tests include fecal occult blood, osteoporosis testing (DEXA)
Optional Tests, as Required or Requested
- Colonoscopy and spiral CT (lung) scan
Invest a day and improve your life.
What will you gain from your one-day evaluation from the Loyola Executive Wellness Program?
- A complete report detailing the results of your comprehensive medical evaluation
- A personal wellness plan for averting your specific risks and staying healthy
- A fitness evaluation and a custom exercise prescription you can follow
- Time away from the office with breakfast, lunch and a therapeutic massage, and access to a private conference room for business that can’t wait
- Discovery of possible medical issues and consultation with a specialist
Peace of mind that you are protecting your most valuable asset – your health.