You are here
At Loyola, we love bringing children into the world. And we love working with moms. You will find our obstetric services excellent, compassionate and well within reach:
- You will get a lot of information and support, including our comprehensive book Journey of Birth, Journal of Love, written by Loyola nurses
- Our lactation services include classes, individual consulting and a help line
- Our labor and delivery rooms are comfortable, private rooms that feel more like a bedroom than a hospital room.
Best of all, throughout your pregnancy, you will have the security of knowing that Loyola's exceptional services for high-risk births, are within reach.
Trusted Loyola Care With Community Hospital Advantages
Loyola's general obstetrics program offers services at both our Loyola Hospital and Gottlieb Memorial Hospital campuses so that we can offer mothers-to-be all the comforts of a community hospital with Loyola's high-level care.
When you come to Loyola University Medical Center or the Gottlieb campus to deliver your baby, the Loyola team is prepared for the expected as well as any unexpected occurrences. You can depend on high-level, collaborative care that meets your specific needs.
- Learn about your pre-natal care
- Learn about delivery
- Prepare for your baby by taking a class