You are here
Whether you're an employer or an employee, Loyola University Health System's Occupational Health Services offers a wide range of programs designed to help you meet your medical needs. Our practitioners partner with employers, employees, insurance case adjustors and risk reviewers, among others.
Loyola can assist companies in many aspects of employee health and wellness including work-related injury care, medical exams, wellness physicals or a pre-placement drug screen. Our comprehensive program includes physicians and medical staff specializing in occupational health. Backed by their colleagues in a broad range of specialty and primary care, Loyola's occupational health practitioners provide a full continuum of care.
Medical Treatment Authorization Form for Occupational Health Clients
For your convenience, you can download the "Medical Treatment Authorization form for Occupational Health Clients."
This form is used strictly for occupational health clients, not Loyola University Health System employees. If you are an occupational health client, this form should accompany your employee to the Occupational Health Clinic located at 1211 W. Roosevelt Road, Maywood, IL 60153 to expedite medical treatment services.
- 24-hour emergency department services
- Initial work-related injury treatment
- Follow-up care
- Case management
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) reviews
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
Medical Surveillance Examinations
- Respirator use physicals
- Heavy metals screening
- Pulmonary function testing
Drug and Alcohol Testing
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) drug screens
- Drug screens/5 and 10 panel
- Breath alcohol testing
- Fitness for Duty (FFD) assessments
- Medical Review Officer services (MRO)
- Chemical dependency treatment & substance abuse referrals
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Ergometric evaluations
Customized Onsite Services
- Health and prevention screenings
- Nursing services including immunizations, flu shots, titers and more
- Ergonomic assessments of the workplace/job site
In addition, Loyola occupational health specialists offer a Wellness Assessment Program, dedicated to helping a company's employees enjoy the best health possible at every stage of life.
For more information about Occupational Health services, call (708) 531-7900.