You are here
Foot and Ankle
The Loyola foot and ankle team is comprised of orthopaedic surgeons, who specialize in foot and ankle surgery, and highly trained podiatrists. These physicians work together to provide services to patients who suffer from a variety of disorders and injuries related to the foot and ankle.
Loyola’s team can offer you a full array of non-surgical care including physical therapy, injections, bracing, splinting, orthotics, prosthetics and medication management. When more invasive treatment is needed, fellowship-trained orthopaedic and podiatric surgeons use state-of-the-art surgical techniques.
From the minor outpatient surgery to the more involved total ankle replacement surgery, our surgeons offer complete foot and ankle care.
The Loyola foot and ankle team has expertise in treating the following conditions:
- Abnormal walking patterns
- Achilles tendonitis
- Athletic injuries
- Corns, calluses, warts and ingrown toe nails
- Deformities (including bunions, claw toes, hammer toes)
- Diabetic foot care and related complications
- Flat feet
- Fractures, sprains and strains
- Heel, arch, toe, ankle and shin pain
- Nerve injuries
- Tendon and ligament injury